Our UK based technology solutions company serves government endorsed organisations, trade associations and other organisations who need member information. We build and maintain bespoke web application and CMS systems for our clients across a variety of industries. About the role
We are looking for an enthusiastic Web Application Support Developer to join our dedicated and responsive team in the centre of London. This role will be responsible for providing support to a portfolio of bespoke web applications and CMS systems, acting as primary contact for their clients’ support issues and service logs.
You can expect a varied and challenging role, dealing with all manner of support and project related work. Here are just some of the areas you will get involved in.
• Carry out investigation and resolution of software defects.
• Perform data fixes.
• Manage customer activity using helpdesk tools to agreed SLAs.
• Maintain client documentation and knowledgebase.
• Handle regular communication with clients ensuring high levels of customer service.
• Liaise with the new development project team on support handover.
• Provide time estimates for small change requests (application enhancements).
• Manage software deployment process for releases. Skills required: Essential
• SQL Server (2008 and above)
• Experience of MVC or Webforms
• 4 years development experience in a helpdesk / support environment.
• Good communicator able to liaise directly with customers.
• Well organised with the ability to meet deadlines.
• Ability to work as part of a team. Desirable
• LINQ (other ORM’S, NHibernate, Entity Framework)
• CMS (ideally Sitefinity)
• Experience of agile development
• Experience of using SOAP web services
To apply please email
Borough IT a recent cover letter and curriculum vitae.